Friday, April 27, 2007

Tonight in Chillicothe (Missouri)






My conference in Schuyler, NE is over and it was a wonderful experience! After
all of the rough weather to start the week, we ended up with near-perfect weather today as you can see from the photos! After our final class sessions this morning and a communion service, we met for a final lunch and then began to scatter across the landscape that is Nebraska.
I took new friend, David, back to Lincoln and ran some errands in the "big city" including a stop at the Nebraska Conference offices where I got to see Kylie, the office admin guru who leaves for a trip around Europe in two weeks!

Then it was back on the road, south-bound to visit my sister, Jackie. On the way, I stopped at the hospital in St. Joseph, MO to see Jackie's friend, Linda who had some surgery a week ago. Tonight, I'm in Chillicothe, MO, about 70 miles northeast of Kansas City, Jackie and I will get together tomorrow and catch up, we've not seen each other since before Belinda and I left for Cornwall.

Enjoy the picutres from this week!

No comments: