Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF





Today was spent taking care of odds and ends in the morning and spending time with Dale in the evening. Tomorrow we head back out on the road so Charles got the car checked out so that the next few weeks will be on the safe-side of the road! Then we packed-up some items we won't be needing over the next few weeks and will mail them to the church in Sidney before we leave town tomorrow.

After doing what we needed to take care of here, we journeyed into Columbus to watch Dale lead his classes in the final preparations for their concerts that are coming up. It was a real treat to see Dale putting students through their paces and he looked great doing what he loves!!!

This evening, we went to Lancaster, a town just south of here, so that Dale could show us an pre-historic archeological site. We saw a place where during the last ice-age the ice shelf ended and the hills to the south were left intact. It put stuff into perspective to be sure!

We've had a great time here in Ohio and tomorrow we head south into Kentucky, bound for Nashville, Tennessee on Sunday. Watch this space to see what we see along the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Belinda,
My name is Whitney Armbruster.I am 14 and I live in Gurley, Nebraska on a small farm. I am a member of the First United Methodist Church in Sidney, Nebraska. My grandpa, Dan Rowan, has told me a lot about you and your husband and how you two are going to be a part of our church. My grandpa showed me your website and he showed me that women's professional football team. I was wondering if you could please get me an autograph from your sister-in-law ,I believe she is, that would be very cool.
Thank You,
Whitney

Anonymous said...

Dear Whitney! Thanks so much for checking up on us as we travel America. It is wonderful to hear from you! Pastor Charles and I are really looking forward to moving to Sidney at the end of June! It will be great to meet you then! As you requested, we have contacted Staci, and she said that she will be sending you some things soon (addressed you, in care of the church's address). So be on the lookout! Again, it is way cool to hear from YOU! Every blessing to you and yours, Belinda